hash.bg - биткойн форум
admin

[ihb] Shapeshift skeleton tool lets anyone be a digital currency exchange

ShapeShift.io was in the news earlier this year right after the final version of New York’s BitLicense was revealed. The BitLicense turned many users off due to its onerous record keeping and KYC requirements. Essentially it forces many Bitcoin companies to things completeley different that they have been thus adding costs to their operations. Too […]The post Shapeshift skeleton tool lets anyone be a digital currency exchange appeared first on IHB.

bitcoin_news?d=yIl2AUoC8zA bitcoin_news?d=dnMXMwOfBR0 bitcoin_news?i=eQ-BbJUrLP4:icU-NqNk3L4:D bitcoin_news?i=eQ-BbJUrLP4:icU-NqNk3L4:F bitcoin_news?d=7Q72WNTAKBA bitcoin_news?i=eQ-BbJUrLP4:icU-NqNk3L4:V bitcoin_news?i=eQ-BbJUrLP4:icU-NqNk3L4:K bitcoin_news?d=qj6IDK7rITs bitcoin_news?d=l6gmwiTKsz0 bitcoin_news?i=eQ-BbJUrLP4:icU-NqNk3L4:g bitcoin_news?d=TzevzKxY174
eQ-BbJUrLP4

View the full article

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове