hash.bg - биткойн форум
admin

[ihb] Blockchain voting app wants to weigh in on the fork drama

Bitcoin startup Blockchain Innovation Labs, Inc., just released an open-source blockchain voting client that allows Bitcoin-holders to cast shareholder-style blockchain votes on coin development issues, all without ever giving up control of their Bitcoins or private keys. For the first time, the Bitcoin community can objectively gauge coin-holder support for controversial developer proposals and give […]The post Blockchain voting app wants to weigh in on the fork drama appeared first on...

bitcoin_news?d=yIl2AUoC8zA bitcoin_news?d=dnMXMwOfBR0 bitcoin_news?i=s22SOEC45dg:Spi65OVcJuo:D bitcoin_news?i=s22SOEC45dg:Spi65OVcJuo:F bitcoin_news?d=7Q72WNTAKBA bitcoin_news?i=s22SOEC45dg:Spi65OVcJuo:V bitcoin_news?i=s22SOEC45dg:Spi65OVcJuo:K bitcoin_news?d=qj6IDK7rITs bitcoin_news?d=l6gmwiTKsz0 bitcoin_news?i=s22SOEC45dg:Spi65OVcJuo:g bitcoin_news?d=TzevzKxY174
s22SOEC45dg

View the full article

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове